Things to Do in Rainy Days in Phuket
For your vacation, you always need a perfect climate so that your trip does not get ruined, especially by the rain. But when the rainy days arrive, what happens with your visit to Phuket? Actually, the rain doesn’t have to ruin your vacation, because there are still things to do in Phuket, even when it rains constantly. Here are five things you can enjoy while on the island of Phuket.
1. The first thing you can do is pamper yourself. You have noticed that you planned all your adventures and it suddenly rained. Don’t worry, going to the spa facilities is one of the useful things you can do in Phuket when it rains. Eliminate your worries and let peace & tranquility take hold when you experience an authentic Thai massage like no other. Otherwise, let yourself be pampered in fish spas, where the fish would eat dead skin, leaving it with new and healthy ones.
2. Don’t let a rainy day ruin everything; take a tour with an umbrella! That makes it more exciting. Enjoy Phuket while walking through the city with your umbrella, meeting people with friendly faces. While walking, you will find coffees where you can take a break and eat delicious treats.
3. You can learn to love the rain once you decide to hop on a canoe and explore Phang Nga Bay. Throughout your canoe trip, you will see beautiful limestone cliffs and lagoons surrounded by lush vegetation. What makes your experience more impressive is the fact that it is raining. Sometimes it’s nice to take a trip when it rains.
4. So, are you still upset about the rain? One of the most rewarding things to do in Phuket is to take home cooking classes that specialize in Thai cooking. You can spend your time learning the techniques to master the authentic flavor of a Thai dish. Not only do you protect yourself from the rain, but you also learn the art of Thai cooking.
5. If the weather is not good, don’t waste your time waiting for it to change. The rain can be disappointing for children, but it doesn’t have to be that way in Phuket. Children can still enjoy the trip by participating in these cooking classes, as well as making a trip to Cape Panwa and seeing the Phuket Aquarium. It may not be that big, but surely marine life is simply presentable for you and your children to enjoy.
Note: Are you looking tour packages for Phuket? Unlock Holidays offers you very cheapest tour packages for Phuket Thailand, Thailand holiday tour packages, Phuket Family holiday tour packages, Thailand couple tour packages, Rainy Days in Phuket