The destination is titled as “Vegas of East” as it offers it has gorgeous landscapes, serene beaches, rocking nightlife, and delicious food options. A couple can bring out an adventurer out of them by indulging in various water sports. Thailand is a complete tour package that allows you to explore the natures charm as well as the electrifying culture of cities.
Krabi: An Archipelago of 130 Islands
One of the most popular Thailand Honeymoon destinations, Krabi is a group of 130 beautiful islands. The place is blessed with picturesque views, caves, and coral beaches. Offers breathtaking sunset views, the place is a perfect paradise for newlywed couples.
Things to do in Krabi:
- This is the great place for relaxing and strolling on the sun-kissed beaches
- Boat tours are available to introduce you to all the beaches
- Savor the lip-smacking sea-food at one of the restaurants with your partner
Hua Hin: Explore the Thai culture and relax at Luxurious resorts
The place is famous for many beach facing resorts are available on the beach and the factor makes it one of the most popular Honeymoon destinations in Thailand. Golf resorts are also available to upgrade the level of fun and enjoyment.
Things to do in Hua Hin:
- Buy some souvenirs by doing evening shopping at the market
- Visit the very famous and attracting Khao Sam Roi Yot National Park to see the wonderful caves formed by the sandstones
Phuket: A beach paradise and perfect retreat for party lovers
One of the most romantic destinations in Thailand, Phuket is blessed with crystal clear beaches and palm-fringed coastline, which is making it a perfect romantic getaway. A romantic couple can laze on shacks or stroll along the coastline hand-in-hand. And the thing is that all happens here under your budget.
Things to do in Phuket:
- Don’t forget to take four Island tour
- Enjoy the party on Bangla road in Patang
- Don’t miss amazing lady-boy show
- Indulge in rejuvenating couple massage and spa
- One can also enjoy scuba-diving in Phuket
Chiang Mai: A tranquil hilly region
Its high range mountains and tribal villages are one of the most popular places to explore in Thailand. Settled away in Northern Thailand, Chiang Mai is a romantic destination for honeymoon. The place is also known for its greenery and is magnificent to notice the hill views.
Things to do in Chiang Mai:
- Visit Doi Inthanon National Park; a natural beauty
- Don’t miss Wiang Kum Kam, which is another beautiful attraction
Bangkok: Architectural Wonderland
The capital city offers a wonderful shopping experience to all the romantic couples. For its cosmopolitan setting and luxury, Bangkok is one of the most visited destinations in Thailand. Another fact is that it is a 4th most visited city in the world. A couple can romance at a cruise or can enjoy dinner at one of the splendid restaurants.
Things to do in Bangkok:
- Enjoy shopping in luxurious malls
- Visit the temple of reclining Buddha, grand palace, and many other Buddhist temple
- Dine at world’s most famous rooftop restaurants
Pattaya: A perfect retreat for shopaholics
Located on the eastern Gulf Coast, Pattaya is the great place for an exotic honeymoon in Thailand. As the beaches are a major attraction, in the same way is its perfectly designed buildings and shopping malls.
Things to do in Pattaya:
- Explore its famous beaches
- Enjoy nightlife as Thailand offers best at it
- Visit Sriracha Tiger Zoo, Sanctuary of truth and other famous attractions
Phi Phi Islands: Ideal heaven for beach lovers
If some want to enjoy and impeccable honeymoon in Thailand, There is nothing better than enjoying it in Phi Phi Islands. Exotic villas and resorts are the other major attractions of these Islands where you find luxury and peace at its best.
Things to do in Phi Phi Islands
- Enjoy an Island hopping tour with your sweetheart
- Don’t miss the opportunity to indulge in water sports activities
Best time to visit Thailand:
November to April is the most appropriate time to visit Thailand.
As this was a brief introduction to the famous Honeymoon destinations in Thailand, you need book Cheap Thailand honeymoon packages from Unlock Holidays by dialing +91- 9999123387 or browsing through www.unlockholidays.com.